- Performer:Total Kaos
- Title:Where Did We Go Wrong
- Style:Hardcore Rap
- Date of release:September 12, 2000
- Size FLAC version1544 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1945 megabytes
- Size WMA version1797 megabytes
- Formats:AA FLAC AAC MIDI TTA VOX
Problem Child (Album). Always Fresh Records. Disco And The City Boyz Featuring Total Kaos. Seen You At The Club Where Did We Go Wrong (12"). Wildstyle Entertainment. Seen You At The Club Where Did We Go Wrong (CD, Single).
Where Did It All Go Wrong?" is a song and single by the English rock band Oasis, originally released on their 2000 album, Standing on the Shoulder of Giants. Written by guitarist Noel Gallagher, it is one of two songs on Standing on the Shoulder of Giants that features him on lead vocals Liam hasn't got that dynamism in his voice.
Total Kaos's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates. Total Kaos on Myspace. 11. Top 8. Top Tracks, View All. Trust Me. Y 2 Kaos. You're now in slide show mode. Hitting < pauses the slideshow and goes back. Hitting pauses the slideshow and goes forward. SPACEBAR resumes the slideshow.
- - -scruffyonions - - - -. Artist: Oasis Song: Where did it all go wrong ? Em. D. You Know that feeling you get. Em. You feel you're older than time. But I hope you know. That it won't let go. A. It sticks around with you until the day you die. And I hope you know that it's touch and go. I hope the tears don't stain the world that waits outside. C. Where did it all it all go wrong? Em.
Бесплатная загрузка Gerald Albright Peabo Bryson Where Did We Go Wrong K Kat Jazz Café Mp3. У нас есть mp3 файлы готов слушать и скачивать. Чтобы начать загрузку вам нужно нажать на кнопка. Мы рекомендуем первую песню под названием Gerald Albright, Peabo Bryson - Where Did We Go Wrong k~kat jazz café. mp3 с качеством 320 кбит/с. Where Did We Go Wrong. 06:19 Размер: . 7 MB 192 Kbps.
Where did I go wrong to make it like this No warmth in your body, no touch in your kiss Holding you now, hurts more than it should If I let you go, girl, you'll be gone for good. I thought you had saved me, the love that you gave me The sweetest loving in all of the land But youve taken my heart, and youve torn it apart And it's crumbled to dust in the palm of your hand. Where did I go wrong.