- Performer:Leonard Cohen
- Title:Songs from the Life of Leonard Cohen
- Date of release:1993
- Size FLAC version1619 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1452 megabytes
- Size WMA version1131 megabytes
- Formats:APE VQF XM MP4 ASF AU
Songs of Leonard Cohen is the debut album by Canadian folk singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen, released on December 27, 1967 on Columbia Records. Less successful in the US than in Europe, Songs of Leonard Cohen foreshadowed the kind of chart success Cohen would go on to achieve. It reached number 83 on the Billboard 200 and achieving gold status in the US only in 1989, but peaked at number 13 on the UK Albums Chart, and spent nearly a year and a half on it.
Suzanne" is a song written by Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen in the 1960s. First published as a poem in 1966, it was recorded as a song by Judy Collins in the same year, and Cohen performed it as his debut single, from his 1967 album Songs of Leonard Cohen. Many other artists have recorded versions, and it has become one of the most-covered songs in Cohen's catalogue. In 2006, Pitchfork Media listed the song No. 41 on their list of "The Top Songs of the 1960s".
Songs Of Leonard Cohen. One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong. Songs of Leonard Cohen Tracklist.
Songs of Leonard Cohen is the debut album of Canadian musician Leonard Cohen. It foreshadowed the future path of his career, with less success in the United States and far better in Europe, reaching on the Billboard chart but achieving gold status only in 1989, while it reached in UK and spent nearly a year and a half in the UK album charts. Cohen's lonely and emotional songs were informed by his literate approach, part and parcel to a burgeoning singer/songwriter movement in popular music. Connect to this site.
6. So Long, Marianne. 7. Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye. 8. Stories of the Street. 10. Track Listing - Disc 2. The power of voice, melody and poetry, all struck clearly at the listener, with the subtlety and elegance that only the legendary Leonard Cohen could bring. An iconic work that relies solely on acoustic compositions fueled by the metaphysical lyrics and poems that stand out as you dive deeper into his themes.
Leonard Cohen - Famous blue raincoat (1971, Songs of Love And Hate, Columbia) 05:14. LEONARD COHEN - Songs From A Room (1969) - Story of Isaac 03:38. Leonard Cohen (Songs from a room) - The story of Isaac 03:36. Leonard Cohen (Songs from a room) - A Bunch of Lonesome Heroes 03:17. Leonard Cohen - Songs Of Love And Hate (1971) 50:37. Leonard Cohen - Songs Of Love And Hate 1971 44:59. LEONARD COHEN - Songs From A Room (1969) - 02. Story of Isaac 03:38. Leonard Cohen - 10. The Land Of Plenty (Ten New Songs - 2001) 04:36. Leonard Cohen - Tower of Songs 05:37.