- Performer:Édith Piaf
- Title:Edith Piaf, Vol. 9 [Documents]
- Style:Cabaret,French Pop,Torch Songs,Vocal Pop
- Size FLAC version1635 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1939 megabytes
- Size WMA version1868 megabytes
- Formats:AC3 MMF MOD DXD AUD AIFF
attr("src", $('. de tp.
In 1940, Édith co-starred in Jean Cocteau's successful one-act play Le Bel Indifférent. She began forming friendships with prominent people, including Chevalier and poet Jacques Borgeat. She wrote the lyrics of many of her songs and collaborated with composers on the tunes. In 1944, she discovered Yves Montand in Paris, made him part of her act, and became his mentor and lover. Within a year, he became one of the most famous singers in France, and she broke off their relationship when he had become almost as popular as she was. During this time she was in great demand and very successful.
It was released on EMI Records in 1990. The disc is in excellent condition, has been test played and plays well. 1 pre-owned from £. 0.