- Performer:Bobbie Cryner
- Title:Daddy Laid the Blues On Me
- Style:Contemporary Country,Country-Pop
- Date of release:June 22, 1993
- Size FLAC version1107 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1474 megabytes
- Size WMA version1494 megabytes
- Formats:WMA FLAC APE MIDI ADX VQF
1. 1. Daddy Laid the Blues On Me Lyrics. Well, way back in their younger days When they were running wild My daddy had a dream And Momma had a child. He said: "Girl you can't be tying me down I'm only seventeen And a man's gotta get around, if you know what I mean. Then my Momma said, "Go on," As she stood and cried And my Daddy said, "I'm gone. Momma taught me how to play and sing And we headed up to Tennessee Momma sold my soul on country rock and roll But Daddy laid the blues on me. Well I signed that dotted line And I climbed my way to being a star When I ran across my Daddy in a downtown Tallahassee bar He said, "Girl there ain't no life on the road You better come with m. I said: "Dad, I gotta get around if you know what I mean. Well, my daddy said: "Come on" With a tear in his eye I said, "Sorry Daddy, I'm gone I gotta live my life".
Provided to YouTube by Believe SAS. Daddy Laid the Blues On Me · Bobbie Cryner. Classic Country, Vol. 6. ℗ 2000 Renaissance Records. Released on: 2012-04-03. Author: Bobbie Cryner Composer: Bobbie Cryner Music Publisher: . Auto-generated by YouTube.
(C) 1993 sony bmg music entertainment. More By Bobbie Cryner. I Just Can't Stand to Be Unhappy.
From the Album: Bobbie Cryner. From the Book: Daddy Laid the Blues on Me. The Related Products tab shows you other products that you may also like, if you like Daddy Laid the Blues on Me. By: Bobbie Cryner. Publishing administered by: Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
Bobbie Cryner: Country singer-songwriter. She released her debut album, the bluesy Bobbie Cryner, in 1993 on Epic Records. The album featured six original Cryner songs, as well as four songs by outside writers, including a duet with Dwight Yoakam on the Buck Owens cover "I Don't Care. The album charted three singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart, including "Daddy Laid the Blues On Me," No. 63 on July 31, 1993; "He Feels Guilty," No. 68 on December 11, 1993; and "You Could Steal Me," No. 72 on May 28, 1994
03 - Daddy Laid the Blues On M. p3. 04 - I Think It's Over No. 05 - Leavin' Houston Blues. 07 - You Could Steal M. 08 - I'm Through Waitin' On Yo. 09 - The One I Love the Most. 10 - This Heart Speaks for Itself.
Bobbie Cryner - Boss' Life 3, He Feels Guilty, Daddy Laid the Blues On Me and 11 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Daddy Laid the Blues On Me. Too Many Tears Too Late. Leavin' Houston Blues. This Heart Speaks for Itself. You Could Steal Me. I Think It's Over Now. The One I Love the Most. I'm Through Waitin' On You.