- Performer:The Big Screen
- Title:Yours Today Mine Tomorrow
- Date of release:June 29, 2004
- Recording location:Landmark Studios, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Size FLAC version1529 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1503 megabytes
- Size WMA version1602 megabytes
- Formats:ADX TTA DMF DXD AC3 MP1
Tomorrow is the only studio album by the English psychedelic rock band Tomorrow. It was originally released in 1968 by EMI Parlophone in the . in a black and white sleeve. A slightly different version of the album was also released in the . in 1968 as Sire Records SES 97012, one of the first releases on that label. Although it was not a success when first released it is now widely regarded as one of the best psychedelic rock albums ever made.
5) A few months ago I met an old friend of mine 6) He rang Mary and invited her to dinner. 7) My father is fat, he weighs over fifteen stone. 8) John showed him the book. 1. The weather is good today. сегодня хорошая погода 2. Yesterday the weather was fine, but tomorrow it will be nasty. вчера была нормальная погода,но завтра она будет противная 3. George is a student. Джорж студент 4. We are on duty today. Мы сегодня дежурим 5. The houses on this street are very old. Дома на этой улице очень старые 6. All students are present today. Сегодня все студенты присутствуют 7. My grandparents are pensioners. Мы бабушка с дедушкой пенсионеры 8. This woman is a housewife.
Lyrics to "R U Mine?" song by Arctic Monkeys: I'm a puppet on a string Tracy Island, Time-traveling diamond Cutter shaped heartaches Come to find. Are you mine? I guess what I'm trying to say Is I need the deep end Keep imagining meeting, Wished away entire lifetimes Unfair we're not somewhere Misbehaving for days Great escape Lost track of time and space She's a silver lining climbing on my desire
Today and Tomorrow is the fourth album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner. It was recorded for the Impulse! label in 1963 and 1964. It features performances by Tyner with Jimmy Garrison, Albert Heath, John Gilmore, Thad Jones, Frank Strozier, Butch Warren and Elvin Jones.
CreditsThe Big Screen - Primary Artist
Richard Burgess - Member of Attributed Artist
Phillip Dwyer - Design
Marc Loren - Engineer
Daniel Pudnik - Member of Attributed Artist
James Stevenson - Guitar
|1||California||The Big Screen||3:14|
|2||Cold Sweats, Dark Lights||The Big Screen||3:24|
|3||Pictures of Hope||The Big Screen||2:44|
|4||Silly Me||The Big Screen||3:12|
|5||7/23||The Big Screen||2:44|